(This is our CINS Army Brief for June 2021. Learn more and subscribe here.)
You know when you get in the car that’s been sitting outside in the heat of summer and your leg touches the seat belt? Burned, you get burned, son. Not only are temperatures on the rise; ransomware attacks are climbing as well. Don’t get burned, read on for a few compelling articles to help you through the cyber-heat.
- One in Five Manufacturing Firms Targeted by Cyberattacks
- Have we reached peak ransomware? How the internet’s biggest security problem has grown and what happens next
- Cyberattacks Are Tailored to Employees … Why Isn’t Security Training?
- Smishing – what is it? And why should it be a top priority for CISOs?
- VPN Attacks Surged in First Quarter
- U.S. Water and Power Are Shockingly Vulnerable to Cyberhacks
- Ransomware Is Not the Problem
- This is how fast a password leaked on the web will be tested out by hackers
- Ransomware Attack Response Should Extend Beyond Money to Your Team’s Morale
- The security implications for private messaging apps
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.