Thanks for the education and the great service. Information Security Officer, regional bank in Ohio
Urgent issue?If you have an urgent issue, please call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 972-991-5005. When calling outside normal business hours, you will be directed to the one of the on-call support engineers.
Contact us anytime.Sentinel Corporate Mail
18208 Preston Rd. Suite 370
Dallas, Texas 75252
Access our Support Center.Our Support Center provides a comprehensive ticketing system for all customer issues. If you want to open a ticket, you can do so from your Sentinel device directly, or you can start here: http://support.econet.com
- Sentinel IPS Datasheet A basic datasheet describing the current Sentinel IPS product and service, including Sentinel 4 and CINS.
- Sentinel IPS: A Conceptual View A datasheet that describes the underlying concepts behind the Sentinel protection and detection engine.
- Internal Intelligence Datasheet A datasheet describing the Internal Intelligence unit, which provides IDS and scanning functionality.
- Sentinel SiteMinder Datasheet A datasheet describing our small form factor Sentinel unit, designed for use in retail and small business applications.
- Sentinel 4 Quick Install Guide A simple worksheet designed to guide you through a Sentinel 4 installation quickly. Have those IPs ready to go!
- Sentinel 4 User Interface Guide (IPS) A tour of the Sentinel 4 web-based user interface, and all of its features.
- Sentinel 4 User Interface Guide (IDS) A tour of the Sentinel 4 web-based user interface for IDS mode, and all of its features.
- Sentinel 4 High Availability Setup Guide A guide for getting our unique inline HA configuration installed on your network.