(This is our CINS Army Brief for November 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
-Mr. Carlson, WKRP in Cincinnati
A quintessential, hilarious Thanksgiving episode of the 70’s sitcom, in which live turkeys are dropped from a helicopter in a publicity stunt gone awry. What could possibly go wrong?! While most of us know better than to drop flightless birds from 10,000 feet, how well are we doing keeping our networks safe from ne’er-do-wells? Baked fresh just for you, here is a summary of November’s most interesting network security updates.
- 2020 could be ‘the worst year in cybersecurity history’
- As Businesses Go Remote, Hackers Find New Security Gaps
- Understanding and Addressing CISO Burnout
- Adware is the new Malware that everyone needs to know
- U.S. Oil, NatGas Sector Increasingly Concerned about Cybersecurity Attacks from Foreign Nations
- Data concerns bedevil vaccine rollout
- How security teams can combat disinformation attacks
- Hospitals are preparing for further cyberattacks as cases of corona viruses increase
- How Hackers Blend Attack Methods to Bypass MFA
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.