(This is our CINS Army Brief for June 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
The Black Knight from The Holy Grail suffers from unchecked overconfidence and a staunch refusal to ever give up.
- Be the Black Knight: Refuse to give up on improving your network security posture.
- Don’t be the Black Knight: Avoid overconfidence and stay on top of the latest security threats.
Here are a few recent posts to keep you up-to-date.
- Phishing attacks target workers returning to the office
- Wells Fargo customers targeted with phishing attacks using calendar invites
- Phishing attacks impersonate QuickBooks invoices ahead of July 15 tax deadline
- Ransomware operators lurk on your network after their attack
- The evolution of ransomware: What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Ryuk Continues to Dominate Ransomware Response Cases
- A Legion of Bugs Puts Hundreds of Millions of IoT Devices at Risk
- Data Breach Extortion Campaign Relies on Ransomware Fear
- Cyber Attack Puts Brakes on Production Activities
- Voicemails of Remote Workers Targeted in New Phishing Campaign
- Manufacturers, service providers primary targets of Q1 ransomware incidents
- Cybersecurity warning: Hackers are targeting your smartphone as way into the company network
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.