Sentinel IPS is looking for some good people to help shape the next generation of our network security offering. From Engineering to Support to Marketing, we’re growing and we need help. Interested in working with a sharp, fun, dynamic team? Check out the positions below and let us know what you think!
Customer Success Engineer – Richardson, TX
Our network security company is growing, and we need your help. Experienced in the network security space? Have technical expertise and a knack for building relationships? Eager to contribute directly to a company’s success, and play an important role in a company’s growth where your voice is heard and appreciated?
Your focus will be the ongoing security of our existing customer base. Here’s a brief description:
Support and sustain our existing customers.
We love our customers, and value the personal relationships we have with them. You’ll be their advocate, continually assessing their current security posture, reviewing their current Sentinel installations for interesting activity, providing suggestions and solutions to improve their network security, and introducing them to additional services we can provide, where appropriate.
In a nutshell, this job requires technical cybersecurity expertise and top-notch communication skills. You’ll need the following skillset:
- 1-3 years of customer support, incident response, cybersecurity analyst, and/or sales engineer experience
- Identification, analysis, and interpretation of security events
- Direct communication with customers regarding security events, suspicious traffic, and network troubleshooting
- An understanding of customer networks, including knowledge of network topography, firewalls, switches, and routing
- Ability to assess a customer’s needs and provide them with the appropriate solutions.