Network and Security
Sentinel IPS is looking for someone excited to help shape the next generation of our network security offering. This person will wear many hats, is willing to learn new skills and must have the ability to interface with customers and adeptly handle customer requests.We’re looking for someone focused on cybersecurity, with a solid understanding of networking, systems and programming. Please see the details below.
- Experience with implementation of IPS tools like Snort or Suricata, and supporting tech like Barnyard, Snorby, etc.
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, and Burpsuite
- Understand and write customized rules for IPS tools
- Comfortable with pcaps, tcpdump, WireShark, etc.
- Experience with Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools like Bro, etc.
- Reverse engineering of malware
- Comfortable with programming and scripting, particularly Python and shell
- Experience with BSD and Linux systems, particularly their networking and firewall applications, i.e., iptables, pf, and ipfw
- Understanding of complex redundant networks, such as MPLS and BGP
- Bonus Skills
- Exposure to 10 Gbps+ network implementation
- Exposure to IPv6
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions, like designing networks on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
Required experience: IPS/IDS, malware analysis, and/or ethical hacking: 2 years
To submit yourself for consideration, please email your resume and qualifications to [email protected]