Sentinel IPS is looking for some good people to help shape the next generation of our network security offering. From Engineering to Support to Marketing, we’re growing and we need help. Interested in working with a sharp, fun, dynamic team? Check out the positions below and let us know what you think!
Our network security company is growing, and we’re making an aggressive push to get to the next level. We need your help. Experienced in the network security space? Have technical expertise and a knack for building relationships? Eager to contribute directly to a company’s success, and play an important role in a company’s growth where your voice is heard and appreciated?
Your focus will be two-fold:
Sustain, support, and grow our existing customer accounts.
We love our customers, and value the personal relationships we have with them. You’ll be their advocate, continually assessing their current security posture, providing suggestions and solutions to improve their network security, and introducing them to additional services we can provide, where appropriate.
Assist in developing new sales opportunities.
As an integral part of our marketing and sales efforts, you’ll help the sales team guide new prospects through the entire sales process. That includes indentifying potential new accounts through our existing network of customers and sales funnels, guiding them through the product evaluation process, and ensuring all technical aspects of the sales process run smoothly.
You’ll need this skillset:
- 5 years of engineering and pre- or post-sales experience
- An understanding of customer networks, including knowledge of network topography, firewalls, switches, and routing
- Ability to assess a customer’s needs and provide them with the appropriate solutions
- A knack for identifying sales opportunities, and assisting the sales team through close.
Interested? Please forward your resume and/or qualifications to [email protected]
Jr. Security Analyst
Sentinel IPS is looking for someone excited to join our customer support team. This person will wear multiple hats, should be eager to learn new skills, and must have the ability to interface with customers on a frequent basis. We’re looking for someone with a strong networking skills, that has a keen interest in learning more about cybersecurity.
- Strong knowledge of common network protocols (e.g TCP, UDP, DNS, and HTTP)
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash
- Ability to read and comprehend code in Python
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to help build and ship products to customers
- Experience with modern web technologies (front-end or back-end)
- Prior knowledge with cybersecurity and/or ethical hacking
Please email your resume and qualifications to [email protected].