Support by humans, for humans.
Contact us anytime, access our Support Center, or grab some documentation. Any way you slice it, we’re here for you.
Thanks for the education and the great service.Information Security Officer, regional bank in Ohio
Urgent issue?If you have an urgent issue, please call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (972) 991-5005. When calling outside normal business hours, you will be directed to the one of the on-call support engineers.
Contact us anytime.
Sentinel Corporate Mail 18208 Preston Rd. Suite 370 Dallas, Texas 75252
(972) 991-5005 [email protected]
Access our Support Center.Our Support Center provides a comprehensive ticketing system for all customer issues. If you want to open a ticket, you can do so from your Sentinel device directly, or you can start here: http://support.econet.com
- Sentinel IPS Datasheet A basic datasheet describing the current Sentinel IPS product and service, including Sentinel 4 and CINS.
- Sentinel 4 Quick Install Guide A simple worksheet designed to guide you through a Sentinel 4 installation quickly. Have those IPs ready to go!
- Sentinel 4 User Interface Guide A tour of the Sentinel 4 web-based user interface, and all of its features.
- Sentinel 4 High Availability Setup Guide A guide for getting our unique inline HA configuration installed on your network.
- Sentinel 3.0 Configuration & Installation Guide Installation for our legacy release. Rarely used, but here just in case.
- Sentinel 3.0 User Interface Guide Guide for the Web-based user interface on our legacy release. Rarely used, but here just in case.