When it rains, it pours. Ukraine is having a ripple effect across the entire cybersecurity landscape. Here are a few recent articles to get you up to speed, and how to improve your current posture.
NSA report: This is how you should be securing your network
Interesting that right out of the gate, the NSA thought they needed to address “Zero Trust” … Sounds to us like they’re aware that the term is getting used and abused across the industry, and they want everyone to know that Zero Trust is a thing, but it isn’t owned by any single organization.
Small Businesses Are More Frequent Targets Of Cyberattacks Than Larger Companies: New Report
True, of course, but the ‘fix’ is harder than just, “Hey small businesses, do better!” A focus on quick, inexpensive wins (enforcing MFA where possible, for example) would help.
- Senators Introduce Healthcare Cybersecurity Act
- Phishing kits constantly evolve to evade security software
- 4 tips for navigating the executive role of the modern CISO
- States step up cybersecurity efforts as threats increase
- White House warns: Do these 8 things now to boost your security ahead of potential Russian cyberattacks
- These four types of ransomware make up nearly three-quarters of reported incidents
- Small Businesses Are More Frequent Targets Of Cyberattacks Than Larger Companies: New Report
- Phishing attempts against smartphones are on the rise. And those small screens aren’t helping
- New SEC rule would force big firms to report cyberattacks within four days
- FBI: Govt officials impersonated in widespread extortion schemes
- NSA report: This is how you should be securing your network
- Cyber firm: At least 6 US state governments hacked by China
- These old security vulnerabilities are creating new opportunities for hackers
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.