(This is our CINS Army Brief for April 2021. Learn more and subscribe here.)
There are many silly things to celebrate this coming May: No Diet Day, International Tiara Day, Hug Your Cat Day … But our favorite by far is Limerick Day. Here’s one we wrote just for you (it’s clean, we promise):
They found their security lacking
Threats of ransom ensued
Engineers came unglued
And secured themselves from the hacking
So hug your cat, wear that tiara, eat a donut, and read on to see what else you should be aware of this month.
- CISA Ties SUPERNOVA Malware to Pulse Secure, SolarWinds Exploits
- FBI Removes Web Shells From Compromised Third-Party Microsoft Exchange Servers Without Notifying the Owners
- Attackers Heavily Targeting VPN Vulnerabilities
- Online Ed is the New Corporate Threat Vector
- Misconfigurations Continue to Plague Cloud Security, New Reports Say
- The true cost of data breach fatigue could be detrimental to our security
- Global Dwell Time Drops as Ransomware Attacks Accelerate
- Companies must train their SOC teams well to prevent breaches
- Clear & Present Danger: Data Hoarding Undermines Better Security
- Over Half of Malware Delivered via Cloud Applications
- Why You Need a Clear Phishing Prevention Plan for Your Business
- How to raise the cybersecurity poverty line and make companies more secure
- How IT can support security in the event of a cyberattack
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.