(This is our CINS Army Brief for July 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
Don Henley – “The Boys of Summer”
COVID sure has put a strain on summer fun this year, and the hacking of several social media platforms has certainly taken its toll on our “inside games.” Take a minute to read a few articles we’ve collected for you this month.
- Malware is down, but IoT and ransomware attacks are up
- DDoS Attacks Increase Almost 300% in Just One Year, Study Shows
- Prioritizing Cyber Risk Management in a World of Uncertainty
- Interconnected critical infrastructure increases cybersecurity risk
- Digital Dome to Protect Louisiana’s Energy Infrastructure
- NASCIO renews call for IT and cybersecurity aid to states in pandemic relief bill
- Small Business, Big Impact With NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework
- Emotet botnet returns with new Microsoft Office phishing campaign
- Are newer medical IoT devices less secure than old ones?
- Seven VPN apps accused of exposing more than a terabyte of private data
- The Anatomy of a Cisco Counterfeit Shows Its Dangerous Potential
- Home router warning: They’re riddled with known flaws and run ancient, unpatched Linux
- Cyber Risk, Financial Stability and the Payments System
- Fund Administrator for Fortress, Pimco and Others Suffers Data Breach Through Vendor
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.