(This is our CINS Army Brief for April 2020. Learn more and subscribe here.)
Just like last month, we all have a lot on our minds these days, so let’s keep this Brief, well, brief. Here are some of the best recent network security articles you may have missed while you were binging the Tiger King.
- A Cybersecurity Resource Guide to Navigate COVID-19
- How to keep your computer safe while working remotely
- BazarBackdoor: TrickBot gang’s new stealthy network-hacking malware
- NSA Shares Guide to Web Shell, Malware Vulnerabilities, Mitigation
- Demand for Cybersecurity Jobs Declines But Still Outperforms Other Sectors
- A Perfect Storm: Extremists Look For Ways To Exploit Coronavirus Pandemic
- 8 NIST Security Controls to Focus on During, and After, a Crisis
- Trickbot Named Most Prolific #COVID19 Malware
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.