(This is our CINS Army Brief for February 2020, a little late. Learn more and subscribe here.)
Does your network’s security sometimes feel like March Madness? You might be a #1 seed, but there are still 67 other bad actors out there trying to take you down. You know what to do. Keep practicing. Stay updated on the latest security threats, and keep your network’s security posture in tip-top shape.
I’m betting on you!
- U.S. Government Confirms ‘Malicious’ New Malware Threat: Beware—This Is The WannaCry Hackers Again
- Cyberattacks on service providers pose a unique threat to firms
- Iranian hackers have been hacking VPN servers to plant backdoors in companies around the world
- Cyberattacks against endpoints rising, reaching $9 million per attack in 2019
- Why the ransom is only a fraction of the cost of a ransomware attack
- Industrial Cybersecurity Needs Broad & Deep OT/IoT Threat Visibility
- IoT Malware Campaign Infects Global Manufacturing Sites
- Cyber Security and the Importance of this vital and indispensable technology for a CXO
- Are CISOs ready for zero trust architectures?
- New York Adopts New Data Security and Privacy Regulations for Schools and Their Vendors
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.