(This is our CINS Army Brief for October 2019. Learn more and subscribe here.)
This Halloween brought more malware, ransomware and phishing than Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls. November promises to bring more of the same with your turkey and stuffing. Enjoy this cornucopia of articles on security threats scarier than any ghost.
- Cyber-Risk Business Cases: Using Economic Impact to Justify TIG Investment
- The New Target That Enables Ransomware Hackers to Paralyze Dozens of Towns and Businesses at Once
- The Russian hackers who hit the 2016 election have been very busy since
- 5 cyber security threats you didn’t know you should be threatened by
- FBI warns about attacks that bypass multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Discord Turned Into an Info-Stealing Backdoor by New Malware
- Here’s Why ‘Raccoon’ Infostealer Is Popular With Criminals
- Updated Gustuff Android Trojan Changes Tactics
Put Us In Your Corner.
We back you up with managed threat protection, visibility, and support, 24/7.